We establish proper planning to eliminate surprises and create a transparent and proactive project management environment.
After determining vendor compliance with agreed-upon system requirements, schedule, and cost milestones, we provide support throughout the implementation. FE services include vendor design reviews, site inspections, test plan assessments, maintenance of a master punch list, acceptance testing, cutover support, change management, and decommissioning of old systems.
- Establish an implementation team
- Create a project plan to track the system vendor/contractor’s performance
- Participate in regular project team status meetings
Assist in the management of a detailed project schedule
- Facilitate discussions to reach mutual agreement on issues impacting the schedule.
- Create a risk register to track project risks and mitigation strategies.
- Maintain a master issues log
Conduct periodic reviews of project expenditures relative to project budget plans.
- Develop a training approach
- Supervise system acceptance testing.
- Oversee the change management process.
Review installed systems, interfaces, and components for contract compliance.
- Conduct a post-implementation review.
Assess that documents and deliverables have been received and approved.